This article is on tips on making Facebook work for you when you need it. It’s also about taking advantage of the population that dwells in Facebook community.
How to automatically post birthday wishes:
Are you tired of being guilty of discarding your friends’ birthday alert on Facebook. Don’t worry, there’s a way out of that mess.
- Step 1: Launch this website – “birthdayFB.com”.
- Step 2: Click on “Connect to Facebook” and click “Okay”.
- Step 3: You will get a notification, asking for permission, select those your friends whose birthdays are upcoming.
- Step 4: Save and schedule the birthday messages.
How to use multiple Facebook accounts on Android devices:
- Step 1: Download and install an app on your Android smartphone known as “Friendcaster”.
- Step 2: Launch the app and login to the first Facebook account
- Step 3: Tap/click on the “settings” button and select “Accounts”.
- Step 4: Now login in to the second account.
- Step 5: Repeat “Step 3 and 4” till you are able login all the accounts you wish to use.
How to change Facebook’s default theme:
This can easily be done on PCs.
- Step 1: Lauch your Google Chrome web browser if you have on your PC. If you don’t have, download one on you system.
- Step 2: Download and Install the extension known as “Stylish” from the Chrome Web Store.
- Step 3: Now login to your Facebook account
- Step 4: Click on the “S” button positioned at the top right corner of the Chrome web browser.
- Step 5: Click on “Find more styles for this site”, you will be redirected to “https://userstyles.org”.
- Step 6: Select your desired skin and click on “Install with Stylish” located at the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
This takes few minutes after activate before you notice any change.
You are done.
Thank you. Share your experiences via the comments box.