Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has announced that Nigerians can now enroll in the financial literacy e-learning platform SabiMONI.
The Apex bank announced the same on its verified twitter account on Monday, September 4, 2023.
This announcement comes a few months after the platform was launched by Godwin Emefiele, the recently suspended Governor of CBN.
What is SabiMONI?
SabiMONI is a digital financial education platform where Nigerians can learn about banking and how to manage their personal and business finances.
The e-learning platform will provide financial information to learners, lecturers and researchers. It is also designed to train and provide people with up-to-date financial resources and tools for free.
The SabiMONI platform includes 15 financial literacy modules.
CBN, in its message, provided step-by-step instructions for full integration into the financial education platform.
How to Register for CBN SabiMoni
1. Register using the official website of the SabiMONI Online Learning platform using the browser of your choice.
2. Create an account by registering and filling in the required fields,
3. Check your inbox/spam folder for the confirmation email, then click on it to verify the account created.
4. Fill in your email/username and password to login and update your profile, then select the course of your choice and complete all required fields.
5. After following all the necessary steps, click on the course overview and then click on the list of course modules.