HMD Global has unveiled the Nokia T10. This small tablet is advertised as having a strong, long-lasting design. It has an 8-inch HD display and is available in Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G LTE models.
It is an Android Enterprise Recommended tablet and runs Android 12 out of the box. Additionally, the company has promised to provide this tablet with three years’ worth of monthly security upgrades.
The 5,250 mAh battery within the Nokia T10 tablet comes with 10W (5V/ 2A) charging. A Unisoc T606 SoC powers the Nokia T10 and it has 6 Cortex A-55 units for efficiency and 2 Cortex-A75 units for performance.
In the optics department, the tablet’s primary camera is an 8-megapixel shooter with autofocus and flash. A 2-megapixel front-facing camera is also there, and the tablet also supports Face Unlock technology.
The Nokia T10 sports a water-resistant design that is rated IPX2-rated. It has a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack and is available with either 3GB RAM and 32GB storage or 4GB RAM and 64GB storage of storage. There is also a MicroSD slot that can accommodate up to 512GB of storage.
The tablet supports Bluetooth v5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz). Along with support for GLONASS, GPS, and Galileo navigation systems, the tablet also features an ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and a built-in FM radio receiver.
Notably, the Nokia T10’s 8″ LCD, offers a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and is approved for Netflix HD. In order to enhance efficiency, the Nokia T10 can be used as a second screen as an extension of a PC display and has stereo speakers with OZO playback to give a good overall viewing experience while streaming.4
Nokia T10 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2022, July 12
- Status: Exp. release 2022, August
- Dimensions: 208 x 123.2 x 9 mm (8.19 x 4.85 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 375 g (13.23 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Ocean Blue
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Splash resistant
- Type: IPS LCD, 360 nits (typ), 450 nits (peak)
- Size: 8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~72.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density)
- Android 12
- Chipset: Unisoc T606 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MP1
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Main Camera: Single – 8 MP, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p
- Selfie Camera: Single – 2 MP, 1/5.0″, 1.65µm
- Video: 720p
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5250 mAh, non-removable
Nokia T10 Price and availability
The device will retail at $159 for the base model and comes in two variants: Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G LTE.
There is only one color option available for the device – Ocean Blue