Motorola Edge X/ Edge 30 Ultra 5k renders appears online ahead of launch
Motorola had already confirmed the edge X name for its flagship, which is reported to be powered by Snapdragon 898 SoC. Specifications of the phone has surfaced earlier this week, and now the CAD-based renders of the smartphone has surfaced, thanks to @OnLeaks.
This shows center-punch-hole on a flat screen, triple rear cameras and the motorola logo on the back.
This shows the power button is on the left, volume rocker and Google Assistant key are on the right, USB Type-C port, speaker grille, and primary microphone at the bottom.
Motorola Edge X / Edge 30 Ultra specifications (rumored)
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 144Hz display, HDR10+, 10-bit colour, DCI-P3 colour space
- Octa Core Snapdragon 898 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with OV50A sensor, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, macro mode, 2MP OV02B1B sensor
- 60MP front camera, 4K video recording
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C audio
- Google Assistant button (Global version only)
- Weight: 200g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery, 68W fast charging
The Motorola Edge 30 Ultra expected to come in Blue and Grey colors and is expected to come in more colors when it goes official next month in China and sometime in January globally.