Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will receive absolutely the same display as the standard version, and this applies not only to its characteristics but also to the front camera embedded in the upper left corner of the screen.
Earlier, it was reported that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro model will be equipped with a third-generation sub-screen front camera developed by Xiaomi. This technology uses a new proprietary pixel arrangement and a redesigned pixel driving circuit. This increases the light transmission of the front of the screen. Allegedly, this allows you to achieve the same quality of photos as with a conventional front camera.
The main difference between the Mi 11 and the Mi 11 Pro should be an improved main camera, although details on this have not yet been reported. Presumably, the smartphone will receive an optical zoom and a periscope camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is expected to be announced in February next year.
Xiaomi MI 11 Specifications
- Display: 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- Memory: 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- OS: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Sensors: In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Recently, a well-known Weibo-blogger said that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will be official only after the Spring Festival (February 12). The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will be more expensive than the standard version.