OPPO recently launched the Find X2 Lite smartphone for the European markets. The device came as the rebranded version of the OPPO Reno3 Vitality Edition (Reno3 Youth) 5G phone that was announced in China, back in February. The Chinese company had launched the OPPO Reno3 Pro 5G phone in the home country in December.
The company is now introducing the phone to international markets as OPPO Find X2 Neo. It is already listed for sale in the Netherlands by Belsimpel, though not appearing yet on the dutch page of Oppo. Fresh renders revealed that the phone will be available in two colors.
The black model of the OPPO Find X2 Neo shown in the renders below seems to resemble with the Moon Night Black edition of the Reno3 Pro 5G. However, the blue-violet edition seems to be an exclusive paintjob for the global markets as the Reno3 5G was not made available in the same color variant in China.
The Find X2 Neo is powered by a Snapdragon 765G, but smartphone enthusiasts should rejoice – the only one memory combination is 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage. The screen is 6.5-inch AMOLED panel with 90 Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution, and the screen has curved edges on the side.
While the Reno3 Pro 5G came with a single 32 MP selfie camera, the Find X2 Neo is listed with a 44 MP sensor and an f/2.0 lens in front – this is likely the same sensor as in the Reno3 Pro, but with no auxiliary 2MP shooter.
The four cams on the back come in a 48 MP main shooter + 13 MP f/2.4 telephoto + 8 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle + 2 MP B/W combination. It supports 4K video or 1080p at 60 fps.
The battery in the Find X2 Neo is 4,025 mAh with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging, but no wireless charging available. Other specs include ColorOS 7, based on Android 10, USB-C port, UD fingerprint scanner.
OPPO Find X2 Neo Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/18/19/20/26/28/32/38/39/40/41/66
- 5G: 5G SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G 3.7/1.6 Gbps
- Announced: 2020, April 15
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, May
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm (6.28 x 2.85 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 171 g (6.03 oz)
- Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- Colors: Black, Blue
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~88.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Gorilla Glass (Unspecified)
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 12GB
- Internal Storage: 256GB
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 2.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- 13 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2″, 1.4µm
- 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.75µm
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 44 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.65″, 0.7µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4025 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 30W, 50% in 20 min (advertised)
- VOOC 4.0
OPPO Find X2 Neo Price
The price is €719 and pre-order is available, but shipping is said to launch in three weeks. The retailer also offers some monthly deals with major Dutch carriers like Tele2, Vodafone and T-Mobile which can lower the net price of the phone down to €600.