Samsung Galaxy S10+ Specs Beats That Of Mate 20 Pro on AnTuTu
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (10+) smartphone runsÂ on Android 9 Pie. It sports a 6.4-inch display, 6GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage.
Early benchmark tests on AnTuTu have given us a look at the key specs of the Galaxy S10 Pro. Of course, it has a bigger display than theÂ Galaxy S10, registering at 6.4 inches. And on the software end, it runs the latest version of Android with Samsungâ€™s new custom user interface, OneUI.
- Type: Super AMOLED display
- Size: 6.4-inch
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080Â pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Software/Operating System: Android 9 Pie + OneUI
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixels + 16 megapixels + 13 megapixels triple camera
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, LED flash
- Processor:Â Exynos 9820Â Octa-core 2.7GHz
- GPU: Mali-G76
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card: Yes; up to 400GB
- Battery: 3700mAh with fast battery charging
Samsung Galaxy S10 Pro Availability and Price
The S10 pro is expected to hit the market in February 2019.