Glo 2.4GB for N500 – It seems like data is about to become the cheapest thing one can buy in Nigeria. We recently shared an article on how you can get How To Get 2.2GB For N500 And 4.5GB For N1000 On Airtel and now we’re here for Glo users.
The latest from now us is the Glo Nigeria 2.4GB for just ₦500. If you’re not a Glo subscriber, it’s time to grab yourself a SIM or consider going for Airtel, they even give free 250MB to their users now weekly. All you need is to recharge up to N200 within the week.
Now back to the Glo offer, this service provider is one of the best in terms of data plan, even though they at times have poor network coverage. This plan is one of their latest and it is working for all, with a good validity period of 21 days.
How To Be Eligible For This Plan
To be eligible for this offer, you have to:
- Purchase the new Glo SIM or not to have subscribed your old SIM to any data plan for the past 90 days
- Migrated to Glo Yakata tariff plan
How To Subscribe To This Plan
- First dial *220# to migrate to the Glo Yakata tariff plan.
- Upon successfull migration, recharge your phone to be given free 600MB + ₦1,750 for calls to all networks. This bonus is for the Glo Yakata plan and you can check your balance by dialing *220*1#.
- Then dial *777# and then you select ₦500 data subscription for the Glo Oga SIM, this will give you 1.8GB.
- 600MB + 1.8GB = 2.4GB
There you go, now enjoy your data while it last.