Leaked Honor V10 Specs: It spots a 5.99-inch 18:9 Display, Kirin 970 SoC at TENAA
V10 on November 28, in China, and seven days later a universal release is going
to take place in London. The firm disclosed that the hand will trail the trend
of tall 18:9 displays, but thanks to a TENAA listing, now there are more details.
- The specs of Honor V10 will include
- A 5.99” FullView screen with Full HD+ resolution (2160×1080
- A Kirin 970 chipset to power the phone
- A 6 GB RAM
- Internal storage of 64 GB or 128 GB.
- Camera: A dual camera setup which is a combination of 16 MP
+ 20 MP sensors, a single 13MP camera for selfies.
- It will run on Android Oreo, skinned with EMUI 8.0 (as seen
on Mate 10 series)
- It will also come with a headphone jack, placed on the
bottom of the phone.
of CNY2,999 or $452.