How to use the latest Snapchat Tint Brush tool
- Open the Snapchat app and take a photo
- Tap on the scissor icon, then tap on the paintbrush icon.
- Draw around the object you wish to color.
- Use the color slider to change the color and tap different sections to add splashes of color to the picture.
- Tap on the scissors again to close the menu when you are done editing your picture.
- Tap the down arrow to save to your Memories, the + button to add directly to your story, or the blue arrow to send the photo to Stories, Recents, Groups, or directly to specific people.