This post shows you how to deactivate MTN Value Added Services (VAS) called MTN LINK UP from 20730 and 30730.
MTN Link Up is a service that shares phone business cards with your contacts. MTN Link Up is off two services as seen below:
1. National Destination from 20730, cost N10
2. International Destination from 30730, cost N20
How to Deactivate MTN Link-up
1. One of the methods of deactivating the MTN Link Up dialing a number does not exist on your list. See the full steps below:
• Dial a number number that is not on your list
• End the call
• You will see a pop-up – An option to share share contacts pops up, “Select No”.
• Then you will see an option to “Deactivate” or “Stop” the service.
2. The second method to deactivate this service is stated below:
? Go to Apps Menu
? Select/ Tap on SIM Toolkit
? A new page appears with the details of the SIMs (if more than 1) available in your phone
? Click/Tap on desired SIM to work on
? Deactivate MTN Link Up from there, by ”Turn off”