Few days ago, Apostle Johnson Suleman’s alleged blackmailer, Stephanie Otobo denied the rumor of being born again and allegedly withdrawing the $5 million suit she filed against the clergyman.
Now Stephanie has again comes out to reveal her stance on the issue and revealed that she will never let go the case.
It was gathered by Tellforceblog that the Lagos state Magistrate court has summoned the founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman to personally come and testify in the lawsuit filed by Miss Otobo. He was also ordered to come along with his travel documents and phone.
Also, some other persons summoned by the court includes, the Inspector-General of Police, the Managing Director of United Bank for Africa (UBA) and the Managing Director of MTN.
In addition to the invitees, Stephanies Otobo prayed to the court to also invite forensic experts to the hearing in order to analyze all the unclad pictures of the Apostle’s genitals and the face-to-face chats between them.
The following people summoned by the courts includes:
1. Managing Director, MTN Nigeria Communications Limited, to produce and provide the call logs and text messages exchanged between mobile numbers 08160000616 (belonging to Johnson Suleman) and 07081454058 (belonging to me) between 2015 and 2017.
2. Managing Director, United Bank of Africa, to produce Statement of Account No. 2031068488 belonging to Ms. Otobo Omojevwe Stephanie covering the period 2015 to date.
3. The CEO, Nigerian Communications Commission, to produce Record of the identity of the person that registered sim card no. 08160000616 (belonging to Apostle Johnson Suleman).
4. Managing Director, Airtel Nigeria, to produce and provide the call logs and text messages exchanged between mobile numbers 07081454058 and 08160000616 between 2015 and 2017.
5. Apostle Johnson Suleman, to produce and provide his International Passport detailing his international travels between 2015 till date, and his Black iPhone 4 which he used between 2015 and 2016.
6. The Inspector-General of Police, to produce Samsung Phone, Note 7, which was forcefully seized (without a court order) from me at UBA, Anthony Branch on Friday, March 3, 2017.
Meanwhile, according to Premium Times, Stephanie’s lawyer, Festus Kenyamo made us to understand that Stephanie Otobo could not have withdrawn the case against Apostle Suleman as he was the reason why she got arrested and charged to court.
She said: “I wish to state the following in reaction. That I could not have promised to withdraw any matter here in Nigeria against Johnson Suleman as he is the one that got me arrested and charged to court in a criminal case.
“He is the one (as I have read in the Press) that has filed a N1 billion Naira defamation suit against me. So, I have no prerogative to withdraw any case here in Nigeria against him and I never said so.”