At an event held today, Realme announced the Realme GT 2 Pro series of smartphones in Indonesia. Alongside those, the company also unveiled the Realme Narzo 50A Prime. It is just an enhanced version of the existing Narzo 50A handset.
As for its specs, the Narzo 50A Prime is very identical to the Realme C35, which is available in some other markets. Both phones mainly differ in their design and chipset.
The Realme Narzo 50A Prime features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen that produces a Full HD+ resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 600 nits of brightness, and a 90.7 percent space. The display punch-hole houses an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Narzo 50A Prime has a dual-tone finish on its back. The top portion housing the camera module has a glossy appeal, whereas the remaining part has a textured look. The camera module features a 50-megapixel main camera, a 2-megapixel portrait B&W sensor, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and an LED flash.
The Android 11 OS with Realme UI R Edition comes preinstalled on the device. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W charging over USB-C. For security, it has a side-facing fingerprint scanner.
The all-new Unisoc T612 chipset drives the Narzo 50A Prime. The phone comes in 64 GB and 128 GB storage choices. Both models offer 4 GB of RAM. The handset includes other features such as dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The Realme C35 packs the same specs that are available on the Narzo 50A Prime. While the Narzo model gets Unisoc T612, the C35 is equipped with Unisoc T616 SoC.
Realme Narzo 50A Prime Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2022, March 22
- Status: Available. Released 2022, March 22
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Black, Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 600 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Chipset: Unisoc Tiger T612 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Triple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 3 MP, f/2.8, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
Realme Narzo 50A Prime Price and Availability
The Narzo 50A Prime has landed in Indonesia in two configurations, such as 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage and 4 GB RAM + 128 GB storage. They are priced at IDR 1,799,000 (~$125) and IDR 1,999,000 (~$139), respectively. These are the early bird sale price for Indonesia. The regular price tags of both models are IDR 1,999,000 (~$139) and IDR 2,199,000 (~$153). Flash Black and Flash Blue are the two colour variants of the device.