ZTE launched its latest smartwatch in China dubbed Watch Live. It features a square 1.3-inch TFT LCD with 240 x 240-pixel resolution. The ZTE Watch Live weighs just a hair over 35 grams while its dimensions come out to 40.6 x 34.6 x 10.8mm. Itâ€™s also IP68 rated and comes with a soft silicone band.
Users get 12 kinds of activity tracking as well as real-time notifications, music control, sedentary reminders and remote camera shutter functionality. Thereâ€™s a weather app as well as a find my phone function which can buzz your paired device if youâ€™ve misplaced it.
The Watch Live does 24hour heart rate tracking alongside as well as your blood oxygen saturation levels. It can also track your sleep logs and stress levels. Battery life is rated between 14-21 days deepening on usage. Charging is done via a proprietary magnetic pad.
ZTE Watch Live Specifications
- No Network
- Announced: 2020, November 27
- Status: Exp. release 2020, December 03
- Dimensions: 40.6 x 34.6 x 10.8 mm (1.60 x 1.36 x 0.43 in)
- Weight: 35.7 g (1.27 oz)
- Build: Plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Black
- SIM: No
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- Type: TFT
- Size: 1.3 inches, 5.5 cm2 (~38.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~261 ppi density)
- Memory Card slot: No
- Phonebook: No
- Call records: No
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: No
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: No
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- GPS: No
- NFC: No
- USB: No
Sensors: Accelerometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion, non-removable
ZTE Watch Live Price and Availability
According to the listing on the companyâ€™s website, the ZTE Watch Live is priced at CNY 229 ($35) and official sales begin on December 3. International availability was not yet detailed.