As part of its efforts to drive awareness and usage for Ayoba messaging app during this prevailing Coronavirus (COVID-19) movement restrictions. We will be educating you on Ayoba messaging app and the features available in it.
With this MTN’s Ayoba free messaging app, you can get free access to;
- COVID-19 updates – On ayoba app, go to channels and subscribe to free Global Coronavirus Updates (attached screenshot)
- Ayoba games
- Ayoba News
You can also enjoy free access and chats, though all these makes use of has the a free 50MB daily given to you.
Features Of MTN Ayoba App
1. Chat Now: Instantly send and receive text and voice messages with any of your contacts.
2. Secure: End-to-end encryption means that messages in a conversation cannot be read by anyone else
3. Quick Connect: Use your existing address book to quickly and easily connect with your contacts
4. Chat with Everyone: Send and receive text messages to anyone in your contact list irrespective of whether or not they have the app
5. Group Chat: The more the merrier! Set up group chats to easily communicate with friends and family in a single chat
6. Sharing is Caring: Share videos, images, audio, and other files with your contacts
7. Calls: Make calls within the app using your voice connection
8. Let’s Meet: Share your real-time location with your Ayoba contacts
9. Chat in your local language: Ayoba supports you to chat in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and Pidgin.
How Do I Get Started (Download and Register)?
To get the app installed on your device;
- Visit the Ayoba website,www.ayoba.me
- click on the link and install the app on your device
- OR download the App from Google Play Store
Once you have downloaded and installed the app on your phone, you would be required to register the following details:
- Choose your country from the drop down (this will auto fill your country code)
- Enter your phone number
- Tap verify to request a 4 digit code
- Enter the 4 digit code received via SMS
Read More the Ayoba Messaging App HERE.