The Samsung Galaxy A10s has been officially unveiled. This is an evolution of the Samsung Galaxy A10, which has some important improvements in the battery, the camera and the security section. We will see in detail all its technical characteristics.
Samsungâ€™s Galaxy A series covers a good number of models with several price ranges. The most economical of the whole family is the Samsung Galaxy A10, which today just had a brother in the form of a variant that improves some key aspects.
With a very similar design, the Galaxy A10s mounts a 6.2-inch Infinity-V IPS screen with an HD+ resolution. Samsung has not specified its specific processor model, but we know that it is an 8-core chip that accompanies 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB via microSD cards.
As far as camera is concern, unlike the Galaxy A10, the Galaxy A10s mounts a dual rear camera with a 13-megapixel main sensor and a second 2-megapixel depth sensor, which will allow blur effects. In addition, the supports facial and fingerprint unlock, which is located on the back.
Other major differences to its siblings, itâ€™s in the battery. Since the Galaxy A10s has no less than 4,000mAh. A notable difference compared to the 3,400 mAh of the Galaxy A10. Therefore, the Galaxy A10s could become an economic smartphone with better autonomy.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: August, 2019
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, August
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm (6.18 x 2.98 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 168 g (5.93 oz)
- Build: Front glass, plastic body
- Colours: Blue, Green, Red, Black
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Storage: 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual (13 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price and Market Availability
Though, the phone has been officially announced by Samsung, at the moment the company is yet to release info as per its price or markets in which it will be available. We will update this post as soon as we have more information about it.
TellForce Blog Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict
Not yet available.
Our Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy A10s and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs andÂ information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy A10s are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.