Vivo X21i Specifications, Features and Price
The Vivo X21i is now official today in China. After a several leaks and rumors, the X21i has finally been revealed. It follows suit as the next phone in the Vivo X series of smartphones. It looks like the X21 in almost every aspect. The major difference is the presence of MediaTek Helio P60 as compared to the Snapdragon 660 on the X21. Let’s take a look what the X21i has to offer!
There is hardly any difference between the X21 and X21i when it comes to when it comes to the design of the phone. The display is a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED panel with a 19:9 aspect ratio with 2.5D glass on top. The greater aspect ratio is the result of the notch on top and nearly no bezels on the sides.
Handling the internals is the MediaTek Helio P60 chipset coupled with a dedicated AI processing unit. There are two memory options available, 6GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB, both with support for expansion.
The back is made of glass that features the fingerprint scanner and a dual camera setup of two 12MP sensors with features like AI scene detection. The front camera is where Vivo went all out with the X21i. The front snapper is a 24MP unit that is supported by AI.
It can recognize gender, environment, and features AI stickers. Powering the phone is a 3425mAh battery and Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0 on top.
Checkout the listing below for the full specs of vivo X21i.
Vivo X21i Specifications
- 2G: GSM; 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type and Count
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)/ Funtouch OS 4.0
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 75 x 7 mm
- Weight: 159 g
- Colours: Black, Aurora White, Ruby Red
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.28 inches, 98.4 cm2 (85.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (402 PPI)
- Multitouch: Yes
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.5″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.0), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 24 MP
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor
- Fast battery charging: Yes
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 3425 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: May, 2018
- Availability: May 19, 2018
- Launched Price: € 430
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.