Oppo Realme1 Specifications, Features and Price
The Realme1 is now official. The smartphones features attractive specs and an even more attractive Diamond Black design – just like that of Oppo F7 Diamond Black.
The Realme1 come with a 6-inch tall-aspect 2160 x 1080 px LCD and runs Android 8.1-based ColorOS 5.0.
The phone is powered by a Helio P60 chipset with octa-core CPU coupled to either 3GB or 6GB of RAM to do the math. It draws its power from a 3,410mAh battery.
The Oppo Realme1 features a lot of AI – first off there’s some clever AI management of the chipset for better performance. Then there’s AI battery management that suspends background apps for improved power efficiency.
As far as camera is concerned, there’s AI Shot for the camera, which has the usual bells and whistles like software portrait mode, AR stickers, beauty mode and scene recognition. I has Face Unlock too, which rely on the 8MP front-facing camera. There’s no fingerprint scanner though. The main camera is a 13MP snapper, located on the back.
This is the first phone by Oppo’s sub-brand is an Amazon India exclusive.
The Oppo Realme1 will come in Diamond Black and Solar Red and will cost INR 8,990 (~ €112) for the 3GB+32GB model or INR 13,990 (~ €174) – the first sale will happen exclusively on Amazon India on May 25 at noon.
Checkout the listing below for the full specs of Oppo Realme1.
Oppo Realme1 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Data Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 600/100 Mbps
SIM Type and Count
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)/ ColorOS 5.0
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.2 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Colours: Diamond Black, Solar Red
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (78.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (402 PPI)
- Multitouch: Yes
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 3 GB / 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Front-facing: 8 MP (f/2.2)
- Music Support: MP3/eAAC+/WAV player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264/FLAC player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- Photo viewer/editor
- Charging: –
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: May 15, 2018
- Availability: May 25, 2018
- Launched Price: 9000 INR
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.