This post will aid you in configuring your old Blackberry device since the its plan (OS BUNDLES) has been decommissioned by MTN on the 27th January, 2017.
Please find below steps for setting up GPRS on BB OS device.
- From the menu of the device, go to â€˜Optionsâ€™
- From option, select â€˜Deviceâ€™
- Click on â€˜Advanced System Settingsâ€™
- Scroll down to â€˜TCP/IPâ€™ and click on it
- Check the box in front of â€˜APN Settings Enabledâ€™. This grants access to edit the APN detail
- Enter APN as â€œweb.gprs.mtnnigeria.netâ€
- Enter Username as â€˜webâ€™
- Update Password as â€˜webâ€™
- Then reboot device.
And thatâ€™s all. Happy browsing.