The phone is powered by the Exynos 7884 chipset and 2 GB RAM, and there is only one camera on the back.
The Galaxy A10 packs a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display and an Exynos 7884 which is a rare platform even for Samsung smartphones – weâ€™ve seen it only once in a device called Galaxy J3 V. It has two performance Cortex-A73 cores at 1.35 GHz and six more Cortex-A53 units, at the same frequency.
Samsung coupled the relatively low RAM with just 32 GB storage, but there is a microSD slot for up to 512 more gigs. The main camera is 13 MP f/1.9, while the selfie shooter in the waterdrop notch is 5 MP. Battery is 3,400 mAh and the phone comes with Android Pie and One UI on top of it.
The Samsung Galaxy A10 will be available in Blue, Black, or Red around mid-March, along with the Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 who were also part of the announcement that took place in India. The Galaxy A10 will cost INR8,490 (about $120), the Galaxy A30 will start from INR16,990 (around $240), while the triple-cam Galaxy A50 will start from INR19,990, which is under $280.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: February, 2019
- Availability: Exp. release 2019, March
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Build: Front glass, plastic body
- Colours: Blue, Black, Red
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Exynos 7884 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Single – 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single 5 MP, f/2.0
- Features: LED flash
- Video: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
Battery & Power
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Charging: Regular
Samsung Galaxy A10 Price
- Launched Price: $120
Samsung Galaxy A10 Review Rating
You can checkout the Samsung Galaxy A10 unboxing and hand-on review here.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs andÂ information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy A10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.