Back in January, Lenovo announced the M10 FHD REL tablet and today the company is following it up with a new slate that comes with similar specs, called Lenovo M10 Plus.
The Lenovo M10 Plus features a 10.3-inch display with 1920×1200 resolution and the company promises a screen-to-body ratio of 87%. The tablet is just 8.15mm thick and weighs 480 grams.
Under the hood, the M10 Plus is powered by a Helio P22T SoC which is paired with a 4GB RAM. The tablet runs the Android 9 Pie out of the box and you will get two storage options – 64GB and 128GB. It also has a microSD card slot, allowing storage expansion by up to 256GB.
Talking about the photography department, you get a 13MP main camera on the back and an 8MP selfie shooter on the front.
The M10 Plus features the 3.5mm headphone jack, dual-sided speakers and has Dolby Atmos. It is powered up by a 7,000 mAh battery that charges at up to 10W through a USB-C port.
The M10 Plus supports both Wi-Fi and LTE and features POGO pins for connecting accessories.
Lenovo M10 Plus Specifications
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- Announced: 2020, March 27
- Status: Available. Released 2020, March
- Dimensions: 8.15mm thick
- Weight: 480 g
- SIM: Yes (LTE Version)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 10.3 inches
- Resolution: 1200 x 1920 pixels, screen-to-body ratio of 87%
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22T SoC
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Single – 13 MP, AF
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP
- Video: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: USB Type-C
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast Charging 10W
Lenovo M10 Plus Price and Availability
The Lenovo M10 Plus comes in a single gray color. It starts at CNY1,599 ($225/€205) and is currently up for pre-orders in China.