How To Deactivate Call Divert Using USSD, On Your Device and Service Provider
Call divert is a phone feature that allows you to forward or redirect your incoming calls to an alternative number, which can be a landline or cellular number.
You can also choose to divert incoming calls directly to voicemail. When call divert is enabled, the phone does not ring at the original number of the incoming call, but rather only at the locations the call had been diverted to.
Call diverts can be deactivated by your service provider, USSD and on the Device by you.
Kindly find below steps to deactivate call divert on your Device,
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT USING USSD
- Simply dial ##002# on the Device to deactivate the service
- The following response will be received “You have successfully cancelled call divert”
- Then restart your device
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT ON DEVICE
Diverts can be deactivated directly from call settings or device settings depending on the device type.
- To deactivate the divert the steps below should be followed;
- On the Home Screen, select Phone icon
- Press Option and select Call settings
- Select Voice call related settings
- Select Call forwarding
- Then select DISABLE or CANCEL depending on the type of divert to be cancelled
CALL DIVERT OPTIONS TO CANCEL INCLUDES
- Always forward
- Forward when busy
- Forward when unanswered
- Forward when unreachable
- After which phone restart is required
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT FROM YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER’S END
Simply contact your service provider to do the deactivation for you.