For you to use the MTN mPulse data, you have to download and configure some kind of VPNs but with this VPN there’s no need to use any configuration, no need of any Tunnel VPN or HTTPS injector, no need of any SSH account. All you need is just to download and blaze on.
Samsung Max VPN is a replacement for Opera Max VPN and it currently works with MTN mPulse data plan without using any of the aforementioned tunneling vpn.
How To Download and Use The Samsung Max For mPulse Data Plan
- Firstly, ensure you on mPulse tarrif plan or dial *344*1# and subscribe for 1.2GB for N150
- Download Samsung Max HERE
- Launch the app and
- Turn ON Privacy Protection and Data Saving mode.
Using Other Stark VPN
You can power it up with Stark VPN.
First of, download Stark VPN here
Use the below settings
Launch the app, locate settings and set it up as seen below
- Select Custom Tweak
- Select Connection Mode – HTTP
- Server Port – 8080
- Host Header – mtn.pass.ng
- Select Header Line Type – Singleline
- Proxy Host – 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port – 8080
- Now, go back to home and select tweak to custom.
- Lastly, click on CONNECT.
And that’s all as you are good to go. Enjoy it while it last.