In a bid to stay competitive within the market space whilst driving business targets for 2018, MTN has announced the introduction of a new plan called MTN mPulse. The new Plan is targeted at the Pre-Teens and Teens between the ages of 9-15 years.
MTN mPulse is an innovative new prepaid service specially designed to equip young students in Nigerian schools with relevant life and digital skills for success in a constantly evolving world, helping them to Learn, Play and Shine.
Benefits Of MTN mPulse
The voice plan has the following unique benefits;
- N200 Birthday Reward: mPulse Customers will be rewarded with a birthday gift of N200 on the day of their birthday as long as their birthday details are captured before the birthday.
- Free WhatsApp for 7 days every month: Customers on MTN mPulse plan will enjoy 7 days free WhatsApp access upon first recharge of N100 and above in a calendar month.
- Bonus on recharge 10MB on N100; 20MB on N200 (7 day bonus validity)- on first recharge in a calendar week ( 7 days)
- Parent-Child Link: For ease and convenience, a parent will be able to link a child’s number to her/his number and automatically share a set amount of airtime/data on a weekly/monthly basis.
More benefits Through mPulse Website
There’s a dedicated website for the new proposition (though a subdomain) that offers with more benefits for its subscribers. The mPulse Website offers the following benefits: www.mtnonline.com/mpulse
- Educational Content: The mPulse website has loads of educational content including past questions for JSSCE, WAEC and Jamb.
- YouTube Videos for Self-Development
- Fun and Intellectual Games.
- Special weekly data (N50 for 350MB), monthly (N150 for 1.2GB) to browse mPulse website.
How Do I Migrate To MTN mPulse?
To migrate from a new or existing MTN SIM, simply dial *344*1# or send mPulse to 131.
MTN mPulse Data Plans
There are 2 special data plans which students on mPulse tariff can buy to access the mPulse website:
- 350MB for N50 (weekly plan)
- 1.2GB for N150 (Monthly plan)
How to Migrate to MTN mPulse Plan
- Dial *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM
- Send ‘mPulse’ to 131
- Download MyMTNApp, go to tariff plan and select mPulse
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
Q. How do I sign up to the mPulse website?
A. Go to www.mtnonline.com/mpulse in your browser • In the Login/Sign Up section, Click the I’m a Student icon or I’m a Parent icon and enter all the information required to register.
Q. Will I be charged for joining mPulse website?
A. No, sign up to mPulse website is totally free!
Q. I’m a student, what do I stand to gain if I join the mPulse website?
A. You will gain access to the following:
• Certified preparation materials for Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, JAMB and PostUME
• Past Questions and Answers on Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, JAMB and PostUME
• Youtube Tutorial videos on wide variety of topics: Technology, Programming, Leadership, Vocational Skills, Entrepreneurship, Language, etc.
• Exciting single-player and multi-player games
• Trending music and sports videos
• Buy mPulse data plans
• Migrate your MTN line to mPulse tariff plan
Q. Do I need to pay for these services?
A. Access to the Youtube tutorial, music and sports videos is free (only data charges apply).For the education and game services, you have up to 14 days free trial access, after which you can pay (between N10 to N300) to subscribe for the services.
Q. Can I access other YouTube outside the mPulse YouTube content?
A. No. The YouTube content on MTN mPulse website have been carefully selected for you, you can only access these content on the website.
Q. How can I check my mPulse airtime balance?
A. Customer will be able to check their airtime balance by dialling *556#.
Q. How do I subscribe to the mPulse weekly and monthly special data bundle plan?
A. You can subscribe to any of the mPulse Special Data bundle by doing any of the following:
• • For Weekly bundle of 350MB, send 350 to 344
• • For Monthly bundle of 1.2GB, send 351 to 344
• • Dial *344# and then, select data bundle of choice from the menu.
Q. How do I check my special data bundle balance?
A. Dial *344*2*2#.
Q. Can I access all website with the mPulse special data bundle?
A. No, you can only access mPulse Website with the special data bundle.
For more FAQ,kindly check MTN website…