Itel has expanded its range of smartwatches with the launch of the Smartwatch 2ES in India. It arrives as the successor to the Smartwatch 1ES that was announced in June last year. The latest offering packs significant upgrades over its predecessor. Read on to know what it offers out of the box.
The Itel Smartwatch 2ES has a slightly Apple Watch-like design with a rotating crown on the right side. It comes with a large 1.8-inch display bearing a resolution of 240 x 286 pixels and 500 nits peak brightness. The device offers a 90 percent screen-to-body ratio. It has an IP68 water-resistant rating.
In terms of fitness, the Itel Smartwatch 2ES features a heart rate monitor, SpO2 sensor, and sleep tracker. The wearable device is also capable of tracking more than 50 sports modes.
The Itel Smartwatch 2ES packs Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity that lets users make calls with the built-in speaker and a mic. It also comes with dial pad access, recent call logs, and favorite contacts. There is an AI voice assistant onboard and the ability to control smart home devices.
The wearable device has features like weather details, camera and music control, notifications, and more. The Itel Smartwatch 2ES is backed by a 240mAh battery unit that is claimed to offer up to 12 days of battery life.
Itel Smartwatch 2ES Specifications
- Display: 4.6cm(1.8) IPS Display, 90% Screen to Body Ratio, 240x286P Resolution and Brightness up to 500nits
- Battery: 240mAh Charger: Magnetic; 12 day battery life; 2 hours charging time
- Sensor: Real Time Health Monitoring, SpO2, Heart Rate and Sleep Tracking
- Smart Controls: Camera &Music Control, Intelligent Voice Assistant
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
- Built-in Mic & Speaker
- Multi Language Support
- IP68 Water Resistant
- 100+ Stylish Watch Faces
- 50+ sports modes
- In The Box Smartwatch: Magnetic Charger, Extra Free Strap
- Colors: City Blue, Red, Green, Water Green
Itel Smartwatch 2ES Price and Availability
The Itel Smartwatch 2ES is priced at Rs 1,699. It is available in City Blue, Red, Green, and Water Green colors. The smartwatch can be purchased from the brand’s website and other retailers starting today.