Today, OPPO returned to its K-series of smartphone again with the introduction of the OPPO K10. The K3 was made official in India in 2019. After a gap of a couple of years, the brand is now back with a new K-series phone for the country. The K10 is a mid-range phone that offers specifications identical to those of the Realme 9i.
The OPPO K10 sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a punch-hole design. The screen has a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device boots into the Android 12 operating system and ColorOS 11.1. The power button located on the right side of the phone is integrated with a fingerprint scanner.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 680 and it offers up to 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128 GB of UFS 2.2 storage. For more storage, users can make use of the microSD card slot onboard.
The display punch-hole houses a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The rear side of the phone has a rectangle-shaped module at the top. On its right is the “10-K Super Performance” branding, while on its left is a triple camera unit. The latter includes a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel depth assist lens, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The OPPO K10 draws power from a 5,000mAh battery that carries support for 33W fast charging over USB-C. The other connectivity options available on the device include dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
OPPO K10 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2022, March 23
- Status: Exp. release 2022, March 29
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Black Carbon, Blue Flame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP5X dustproof
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM)
- Size: 6.59 inches, 104.5 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Triple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 50% in 26 min (advertised)
- Reverse charging
- USB Power Delivery
OPPO K10 Price and Availability
The OPPO K10 has arrived with a price tag of Rs 14,990 (~$197) in India for 6GB+128GB edition. It costs Rs 16,990 (~$223) for the 8GB+128GB variant. Apart from OPPO India’s online store, it can be purchased through Flipkart and offline stores.
The first sale of the device will be carried out on March 28. It can be bought in colors like Black Carbon and Blue Flame. The first-day sale launch offers include Rs 2,000 off on SBI Bank credit card, credit card EMI, and debit card transactions, Rs 1,000 off on Standard Chartered and Bank of Baroda credit card and credit card EMI. Customers can also purchase it with 3 months of no-cost EMI.