Alongside the MateBook X Pro 2022, the company also launched the HUAWEI MateBook E 2022. The devices sports a 12.6-inch WQXGA OLED screen with wide DCI-P3 colour gamut, 90% screen-to-body ratio, is powered 11th generation Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 processor, uses 4mm shark fin fan, ultra-thin air-cooled VC and High thermal conductivity graphene for 100% coverage.
The 2-in-1 has up to 16GB RAM, up to 512GB PCIe SSD, features a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. It has quad speakers, quad mics with AI noise reduction and a 42Wh battery with 65W charging that can charge up to 54% in 30 minutes and the full charge takes 90 minutes.
It supports M-Pencil (2nd generation) that features a transparent tip design, platinum-coated nib, and rounded hexagonal shape, making it comfortable to hold. This is equipped with 4096 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity and supports tilt writing and has 2ms latency. It can attach to the tablet magnetically to pair and charge wirelessly. When fully charged, it will last for 10 hours.
HUAWEI MateBook E 2022 Specifications
- 12.6-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 OLED 10-point multi-touch display,16.7 million colours, DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, 600 nits brightness in HBM mode,
- 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1110G4 / i5-1130G7 / Core i7-1160G7 processor with Intel UHD / Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8GB / 16GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128 GB/256 GB/512 GB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Windows 11 Home
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint power button
- Dimensions: 286.5 x 184.7 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 709g
- Quad speakers, 4 microphones
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB-C x 1 (Thunderbolt 4, supports charging, data transfer and DisplayPort)
- 42Wh battery, 65W fast charging
HUAWEI MateBook E 2022 Price and Availability
The HUAWEI MateBook E 2022 comes in Nebula Gray color and is priced at
- €649 (US$ 725) for i3, 8GB + 128GB
- €999 (US$ 1,115) for i5, 8GB + 256GB
- €1199 (US$ 1,339) for i5, 16GB + 512GB
- €1399 (US$ 1,560) for i7, 16GB + 512GB