The Samsung Galaxy A41 was seen in multiple leaks earlier this year and has now been official in Japan. It’s a preliminary announcement rather since the Galaxy A41 is only scheduled to hit the shelves in June 2020.
The Galaxy A41 come with notable improvements over the Galaxy A40 starting with the larger 6.1-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display. It still has a water waterdrop notch with a 25MP selfie camera, but there’s now a fingerprint sensor underneath as opposed to around the back.
The main camera setup uses a single vertical roll as opposed to the rectangular plates of most recent A-series phones. It’s a major jump forward too, having a 48MP main shooter alongside an 8MP ultrawide snapper and 5MP depth helper.
The Helio P65 chipset sits at the helm paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The phone is powered by a 3,500mAh battery with support for 15W charging speeds. The A41 also gains IP68 dust and water resistance and will presumably launch with Android 10 alongside Samsung’s One UI 2.0.
The Samsung Galaxy A41 will be available in blue, white and black colors. There are no details on pricing and international availability yet but they should emerge soon enough.
Samsung Galaxy A41 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, March 18
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, May
- Dimensions: 149.9 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.90 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 152 g (5.36 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colours: Black, White, Blue
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.1 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~431 ppi density)
- Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected], 1080p
- Selfie Camera: Single – 25 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.9µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy A41 Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A41 will be comes in blue, white and black colors. it will cost €299 in Germany and £269 in the UK.