Guaranty Trust Bank has yet again introduced another app for making transactions easy and dubbed it “Bank 737” app.
This bank 737 app works like the bank’s offline *737# USSD short code but the difference is this one works with internet connection while the short code version works offline without internet.
Another difference is that the USSD short code can be used in any type of phone but the app version is currently available for Android users.
In other words, the Bank 737 app is the fastest way to buy airtime and transfer funds from your mobile phone. GTBank says that the app is simple and secured! Your card details are encrypted. Simply add your debit card and you’re good to go and your mobile banking gets another swag.
Meanwhile, at the moment, the bank has three separate apps for almost the same function. No reason is yet to be established for the development of those apps. Maybe, it wants its customers to be more convenient especially when one platform fails, you simply switch to another platform. The apps includes
- GTB app
- GTWorld app
- And now it has just developed Bank 737.
The main difference between the latest and previous two with is that customers cannot access his/her account balance with it. And that feature may eventually finds its way there at the long run.
KEY FEATURES OF BANK 737 APP
- Register and Link your preferred debit card in a few seconds
- Transfer funds to any bank within Nigeria.
- Buy airtime for yourself and others directly from your phone contact list
How To Use Bank 737 APP
- First, download the Bank 737 App
- Register your debit card and enter all the required details as you see from the screen
- Select a 737 PIN for everyday use
- After registration, just login with your phone number and 737 PIN.
How To Get The Bank 737 App On Your Phone
- To download Bank 737 App, click here.
- You can as well get more information on the website – http://www.gtbank.com/737