In this modern age, most persons believes they need to get to the bank to get somethings done. They think the social media can only be used for entertainment, infact some have made it a home to abuse and harass people.
Virtually everything in this world has been taken over by technology, even the banking sector has not been left out. Alot of things can be done online, especially via social networks like Twitter. Complaints, enquiry and even steps taken to purchase a product can be done through Twitter.
Below are the Twitter handles for Nigerian Banks in which your complaints and other things can be passed across to your bank.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc. – @FirstBankngr
- Access Bank Plc. – @myaccessbank
- Citibank Nigeria Limited. – @Citibank
- Diamond Bank Plc. – @DiamondBankNG
- Ecobank Nigeria Plc. – @GroupEcobank
- Fidelity Bank Plc. – @fidelitybankplc
- First City Monument Bank Plc. – @MyFCMB
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. – @gtbank
- Heritage Banking Company Ltd. – @heritagebankltd
- Key Stone Bank. – @keystonebankng
- Skye Bank Plc. – @SkyeBankNigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd. – @StanbicIBTC
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd. – @StanChart
- Sterling Bank Plc. – @Sterling_Bankng and @sterlinghelp
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. – @UNIONBANK_NG
- United Bank For Africa Plc. – @UBAGroup
- Unity Bank Plc. – @UnityBankPlc
- Wema Bank Plc. – @wemabank
- Zenith Bank Plc. – @ZenithBank