Sponsored Posts Requirements
TellForce Blog provides brands and businesses a vibrant content marketing platform by way of sponsored contents (posts). A sponsored post can be done in the form of a feature article, interview, advertorial, story, or other formats. As such, interested brands and agencies can submit quality, well-written articles for publishing on TellForce Blog.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Your post must be original content – not lifted or copied from elsewhere, and exclusive to TellForceBlog.com i.e. not submitted or published on any other websites now or later.
- Our focus is the consumer technology market, so highly technical posts are unsuitable. Your language must be simple and easy for lay people to understand. Use humour, if possible; tell a captivating story: Our readers will love you!
- The length of your post should be of 500 to 2500 words
- You must include at least one image. The maximum number of images is eight (8). Each image must be 600 pixels by 350 pixels and be not heavier than 50 kb. We accept only copyright-free images please.
- Our readers love some excitement, but abhor outright sensationalism. The title of your post should be captivating but not misleading. No link baiting, please.
- Videos and audios are to be uploaded to 3rd party platforms e.g. YouTube, Dropbox, etc. and embedded in your post. This is to keep the load on our servers down.
- We do not accept articles that promote or link to illegal download sites, adult content, gambling sites, casinos, and the like. We reserve the right to edit posts before they are published. We reserve the right to reject posts that we deem unsuitable for publication on TellForce Blog.
- Keyword-rich anchor text links will be NoFollow and open in a New Tab.
- A fee of $50 is applicable per article. The fee is to be paid after you submit your article. Articles are published within 30 minutes of payment confirmation.
Please use the link below to submit your article.