MTN Nigeria has announced a new campaign called MTN Pulse ‘Blow My Hustle’, aims to support both small existing businesses and new business start-ups.
The MTN Pulse ‘Blow My Hustle’ engagement is a Youth Empowerment Campaign put together to project the ingenuity of young promising entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as empower them in a fun and entertaining way.
MTN Pulse ‘Blow My Hustle’ Launched
Who can participate?
We are taking entries from only MTN customers within the ages of 16-30 years.
How do I get started?
- First, you need to visit the Pulse website at www.mtn.ng/pulse.
- Click on the ‘‘Blow My Hustle’’ banner
- Next, click on ‘‘Submit your entry’’.
- Fill in your personal information. Remember to you use your MTN Phone Number.
- On the Next page tell us about your hustle in a 90-second video that would wow the Judges and take you to the next level. Make sure you include a short writeup that drives home why your hustle needs to blow!
What is the timeline for entry?
Call for entries runs from the 14th October till the 28th of October.
Can I submit multiple entries for a single business?
No, you can’t. All multiple entries will be disqualified. Submit a single application only.
I have submitted my entry, what next?
Your entry will be reviewed and the top 100 will get invitations to the next phase of the competition. Keep interacting with us on our social channels for more information.
Are there prizes to be won?
Yes! 20 people will walk away with cash and training worth 68 million naira (N68,000,000) to take their hustles to the next level. Business grants, training and Data are available for all entries that reach the final stage.
What if I don’t reach the final stage?
MTN is here to make you the best entrepreneur you can be. The top 100 applicants will be trained by industry leaders on wide-ranging topics so they can get the best from their hustle. You can also go to www.mtn.ng/pulse to learn more about the ‘Blow My Hustle’ campaign and try again next year.
For more info, Kindly visit www.mtn.ng/pulse and attached is a detailed FAQ.