Nothing OS 1.1.4 update brings ability to flip the 3-button navigation bar
Nothing Phone (1) has continuously received software updates fixing bugs and polishing the user experience after being launched in July this year. The company has released another update that also comes with bug fixes, system improvements, and more.
The latest update is the Nothing OS 1.1.4 version, and it comes with the September Android security patch. Overall, it carries camera improvements, and system improvements and packs a couple of new features. One of these features is the option to flip the 3-button navigation bar, which should have been an option since day one.
- New option to flip the 3-button navigation bar.
- All Ear (1) app features are not integrated into Nothing OS. Customise gesture controls and switch Noise Cancellation modes and more in Quick Settings and Settings.
- Now supports LHDC high-def audio.
- New option to add a Nothing themed watermark to the camera app.
- Improved ultra-wide camera colour calibration and increased colour consistency between main and ultra-wide sensors.
- New motion detection algorithm added for improved stability when shooting moving objects.
- Increased shooting speed when using HDR in ultra-wide mode.
- Updated to September Security Patch.
- Reduced battery consumption for Always On Display and other use cases.
- Improved thermal performance.
- New UI for system updates.
- Improved Face Unlock algorithm.
- Fixed network issues for certain carriers.
- Fixed an issue causing incoming calls to show up as Unknown Contact.
- Fixed HDFC Bank app fingerprint issue.
- General bug fixes.
The update weighs 136MBs in size. The OTA update notification is expected to arrive on all the devices in the coming days.