Vivo has silently unveiled the Vivo Y35 4G in Indonesia as the latest smartphone in the company’s affordable Y-series. The new smartphone sports a waterdrop-style notch display and comes with a flat frame design. The handset flaunts features like Snapdragon 680 SoC, 50-megapixel triple rear camera setup, 5000mAh battery, and much more.
The Vivo Y35 4G is built around a 6.58-inch IPS LCD panel offering a Full HD+ resolution. The display has a standard 90Hz refresh rate screen and features a water-drop notch at the top center.
Under the hood, it is powered by the Snapdragon 680 Soc, paired with 8GB RAM and up to 256GB storage (Up to 1TB External Memory). Notably, the smartphone supports 8GB of virtual memory expansion as well.
As far as cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y35 4G flaunts a triple rear camera sensor with the combination of a 50-megapixel primary camera sensor, accompanied by a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel bokeh sensor. At the front, the smartphone features an 8-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
The handset packs a massive 5,000mAh battery that supports 44W fast charging. On the software front, it runs on Android 12 on top of Funtouch OS 12. It weighs around 188 grams and is 8.28mm thick.
Vivo Y35 4G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2022, August 15
- Status: Available. Released 2022, August 15
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.1 x 8.3 mm (6.47 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Dawn Gold, Agate Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP5X (dust), IPX4 (water) resistance
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 550 nits (HBM)
- Size: 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Android 11, Funtouch 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: Triple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 44W, 70% in 34 min (advertised)
- Reverse charging
Vivo Y35 4G Price and Availability
The price of Vivo Y35 4G in Indonesia has been set at IDR 3399000 (roughly Rs 18,500/$232) for the sole 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model. It is offered in Agate Black (translated) and Dawn Gold color options. The smartphone will be available for sale in Indonesia from August 15 through Shopee.
The Vivo Y35 4G may also launch in the Indian market very soon since it has already gained BIS certification. However, its price in India may vary from its Indonesian counterpart.