The OnePlus Ace Pro was originally expected to launch on August 3. However, the event got postponed and the device finally went official in China today. The smartphone is simply a rebranded OnePlus 10T for the brand’s home country.
Therefore, the smartphone is all about speed as it arrives with the fastest wired charging solution available on mobile phones and the fastest chipset for Android to date. With that out of the day, let’s take a look at its pricing and entire specifications.
The OnePlus Ace Pro is built around a 6.7-inch centered punch-hole 10-bit AMOLED display with a resolution of 2412 x 1080 pixels (FHD+), 394 PPI, and up to a 120Hz refresh rate. The 20.1:9 panel supports sRGB/DCI-P3 color gamuts, HDR10+, and up to 720Hz touch sampling rate (software-based).
The device has a glass sandwich body with a plastic frame. Both the front and rear are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It measures 163 x 75.4 x 8.8mm in dimensions and weighs 204.
The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset paired with LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.1 storage, and VC liquid cooling system. It boots ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12.
There’s a triple camera system on the rear comprising an OIS-assisted 50MP Sony IMX766 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide unit, and a 2MP macro snapper. For selfies and video calls, there’s a 16MP shooter on the front.
The connectivity options on the phone include dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GNSS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port (USB 2.0). It comes with an in-screen fingerprint sensor and dual stereo speakers.
Last but not least, the OnePlus Ace Pro is backed by a 4,800mAh battery with support for 150W fast wired charging.
OnePlus Ace Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2022, August 09
- Status: Exp. release 2022, August 15
- Dimensions: 163 x 75.4 x 8.8 mm (6.42 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 203.5 g (7.20 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, glass back
- Colors: Moonstone Black, Jade Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 950 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Memory Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: Dual LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 150W
OnePlus Ace Pro Price and Availability
The OnePlus Ace Pro will retail at the following price tags in China.
- 12GB + 256GB – ¥3,499 ($518)
- 16GB + 256GB – ¥3,799 ($563)
- 16GB + 512GB – ¥4,299 ($637)
It will be available for purchase in two colors (Moonstone Black, Jade Green) starting at 10 AM CST on August 15.