Huawei has added two new members to its nova series with the launch of nova 10 and nova 10 Pro smartphones. Both devices share similar specs including 120Hz OLED screens, Snapdragon 778G 4G chipsets and 60MP selfie cameras.
Huawei nova 10 Pro Launched
Huawei nova 10 Pro flaunts a 6.78-inch full HD+ OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It offers a resolution of 2652 × 1200 pixels and also supports a 300Hz touch sampling rate.
The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 778 4G processor accompanied by Adreno 642L 1 chipset. It comes with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB storage.
The Huawei nova 10 Pro packs a decent 4,500mAh battery with 100W fast charging support. It has an in-screen fingerprint sensor for security.
As far as cameras are concerned, the Huawei smartphone offers a triple camera setup at the back with the combination of a 50-megapixel super-sensing main camera, accompanied by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor along with an LED flash.
Interestingly, it houses a dual-camera setup on the front with 60-megapixel ultra-wide-angle tracking camera and an 8-megapixel close-up portrait camera. On the software front, the device runs HarmonyOS 2.0.
Huawei nova 10 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2022, July 04
- Status: Exp. release 2022, July 10
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.46 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 191 g (6.74 oz)
- Colors: Black, Silver, Green, Violet
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10
- Size: 6.78 inches, 111.4 cm2 (~91.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1200 x 2652 pixels (~429 ppi density)
- HarmonyOS 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Memory Card slot: No
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: Triple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 112˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K, 1080p, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Dual
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (portrait)
- 60 MP, f/2.4, 100˚ (ultrawide), AF
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/a/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (3), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 100W, 20-80% in 10 min (advertised)
- Reverse charging
Huawei nova 10 Pro Price and Availability
The Huawei nova 10 Pro will be available at a starting price of 3,699 Yuan. The pre-booking of the smartphones will begin today (4 July) at 18:08 CST. The device will go on sale at 10:08 AM CST on July 8.