The Vivo T1 44W is built around a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels (FHD+), a 180Hz touch sampling rate, and a dewdrop notch.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC coupled with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. As for software, it boots Android 12-based Funtouch OS 12.
Talking about optics, the phone has a triple camera system on the rear comprising a 50MP primary shooter, a 2MP macro snapper, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, it sports a 16MP selfie camera.
On the connectivity front, the handset offers 4G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GNSS, and a USB Type-C port. Other features include a MicroSD card slot, a 3.5mm headphone, and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Finally, as the name suggests, the device arrives with 44W fast charging support. It gets its juice from a 5,000mAh battery.
Vivo T1 44W Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2022, May 4
- Status: Exp. release 2022, May 8
- Dimensions: 8.4 mm thickness
- Weight: 182 g (6.42 oz)
- Colors: Midnight Galaxy, Ice Dawn, Starry Sky
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 90Hz
- Size: 6.44 inches, 100.0 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2404 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Protection: Schott Xensation glass
- Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory Card slot: No
- Internal: 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Triple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audi 3.5mm jack:
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 44W
Vivo T1 44W Price and Availability
The Vivo T1 44W will go for the following price tags in India.
- 4GB + 128GB – INR 14,499
- 6GB + 128GB – INR 15,999
- 8GB + 128GB – INR 17,999
It can be purchased in either Midnight Galaxy, Ice Dawn, or Starry Sky color options starting from 12 PM on May 8. Pre-orders begin tomorrow (May 5).
Customers can avail of a INR 1,500 instant discount on SBI credit card transactions on Flipkart and Vivo.com. At the same time, buyers opting for the phone from offline stores can also get a flat INR 1,500 cashback on transactions through cards issued by ICICI Bank, SBI, IDFC First Bank, and Once Card.