The Redmi Note 11 series from Xiaomi has received three new members. Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro Pro+ and the Note 11 SE. The Note 11T Pro series share the same core specs and appearance with 6.6-inch variable refresh rate displays, MediaTek Dimensity 8100 chipsets and 64MP main cams around the back.
The Pro+ gets faster 120W charging and a smaller 4,400 mAh battery as well as up to 512GB storage. Let us see more on the plus variant.
Redmi Note 11T Pro+ with Dimensity 8100
The Note 11T Pro+ has the same design as the Pro variant. On the rear, the handset carries a rectangular camera module on the top left corner of the rear panel that houses three image sensors. Redmi has also placed a focus on cooling with the Note 11T series since they pack a powerful chipset. Thus, it houses VC liquid cooling technology to help keep thermals in check during intensive tasks like gaming.
Apart from that, the brand even showed a video of the Note 11T Pro series undergoing various physical stress tests. This included drop tests, scratch tests, bend tests, and much more.
The Note 11T Pro+ sports a 6.6 inch IPS LCD panel that has LTPS technology, Full HD+ resolution, 20.5:9 screen aspect ratio, 144Hz refresh rate, DC dimming, and has an A+ rating from DisplayMate.
Talking about the cameras, the Note 11T Pro+ will feature a triple camera setup on the rear. This module consists of a 64 megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GW1 primary sensor that features a 1/1.72 sensor size to let more light in and a 1.6μm pixel size.
The Chinese smartphone maker’s Note 11T Pro+ is touted to be a high end smartphone. Under the hood, it is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G chipset, which is based on the 4nm process node from TSMC. This chipset is paired with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS internal storage.
A 4,400mAh battery pack powers the device, which supports a whopping 120W fast charging thanks to its Surge P1 chip. With just 19 minutes of charging, the handset can be charged from 0 to 100 percent.
Other features include Dolby Atmos and Hi Res Audio certification for its stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5.3, 3.5mm headphone jack, infrared sensors, WiFi 6, and even NFC 3.0 support.
Xiaomi is also offering a limited edition Astro Boy model based on the Note 11T Pro+ that has the manga character engraved into the back of the phone
Redmi Note 11T Pro+ Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 19, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced: 2022, May 24
- Status: Exp. release 2022, May 31
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 74.3 x 8.9 mm (6.44 x 2.93 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 198 g (6.98 oz)
- Colors: Blue, Silver, Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP53, dust and splash resistant
- Type: IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 650 nits (typ)
- Size: 6.6 inches, 103.4 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels (~407 ppi density)
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6
- Memory Card slot: No
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 64 MP, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, 120˚, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, (macro)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30/60fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS. Up to dual-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (2), GALILEO (1), QZSS (1)
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, color spectrum
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 120W, 50% in 10 min, 100% in 19 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
Redmi Note 11T Pro+ Price and Availability
The Note 11T Pro+ will retail for CNY 2,099 ($315) in its base 8/128GB trim while the top of the line 8/512GB model will go for CNY 2,499 ($375). The Astro Boy edition with 8/512GB will sell for CNY 2,499 ($375). Open sales in China start on May 31.