Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 10 Prime 2022 in India. The handset features a 6.5-inch display and a large 6000mAh battery capacity.
Design-wise, the Redmi 10 Prime 2022 comes with the Corning Gorilla Glass protection, and is Dust & Splash Proof. In addition to this, the smartphone also has Dual Graphite Sheets for heat dissipation, Corrosion Proof Ports and Rubberized Seals to ensure your smartphone is ready to adapt to any condition.
As for the camera department, the phone comes with quad camera setup around on the rear. A 50MP which is supported by an 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 2MP Macro and a 2MP depth sensor. It also comes with an 8MP In-display Selfie Camera selfie.
The Redmi 10 Prime 2022 features a 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate display. It is equipped with a tiny punch-hole in-display selfie camera, which is an upgrade from the previous generation Redmi 9 Prime.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G88 which is an upgrade from the previous gen MediaTek Helio G80 on the Redmi 9 Prime. The Helio G88 produces a higher GPU frequency, Supports 90Hz Refresh Rate and Enhances Photography. The SoC is paired with up to 6GB RAM and internal storage of 128GB.
Redmi also added the memory extension feature, which it called Extendable RAM up to 2GB on the device.
This phone comes with a massive 6000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging technology. It also support up to 9W Reverse Wired Charging. It runs MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA)
- Announced: 2022, February 15
- Status: Exp. release 2022, May 11
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.6 x 9.6 mm (6.38 x 2.97 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Colors: Astral White, Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LCD, 90Hz
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/4.0”, 1.12µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- Reverse: charging 9W
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Price and Availability
Redmi 10 2022 comes in Pebble White, Carbon Gray and Sea Blue colors. Pricings are as below;
- 4GB/64GB model goes for 12,499 INR (approx. 162 USD)
- 6GB/128GB model goes for 14,499 INR (approx. 25,000 yen).