Realme has officially unveiled the Realme Narzo 50 5G series in India today. The lineup consists of two models, namely Realme Narzo 50 5G and Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G. While the vanilla version is powered by the MediaTek’s Dimensity 810, Pro variant is powered by Dimensity 920.
Realme Narzo 50 5G Unveiled
The Narzo 50 5G features a 6.6-inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen and a Mediatek Dimensity 810 SoC. The chip is coupled with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.1 storage. As for software, it ships with the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0.
It has a 48MP (wide) + 2MP (depth) dual camera setup on the rear and a 16MP selfie camera on the front. It also arrives with dual stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a 5,000mAh battery, and 33W fast charging support.
Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a MicroSD card slot, 8.1mm thickness, 190g weight,
Realme Narzo 50 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- 5G bands: SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, 5G
- Announced: 2022, May 18
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, May
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.1 x 8.1 mm (6.45 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Hyper Blue, Hyper Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 600 nits
- Size: 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Main Camera: Dual
- 48 MP, (wide), PDAF, f/1.79
- 2 MP, (depth), f/2.4
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W
Realme Narzo 50 5G Price and Availability
The Realme Narzo 50 5G will retail at the following price tags in India.
- 4GB + 64GB – INR15,999
- 4GB + 128GB – INR16,999
- 6GB + 128GB – INR17,999
- Colors: Hyper Black, Hyper Blue
- First Sale: 12 PM on May 24
The smartphones will be sold via Amazon India, Realme.com, and retail stores across the country. Customers can avail of an instant INR2,000 discount on both handsets during the first sale via transactions through HDFC Bank debit/credit cards and EasyEMI.
I really appreciate this smartphone by Realme. Features such as 5000 mAh battery, 33Watt charger, Mediatek dimensity 810 chipset, etc. are good.
The 6.6-inches FHD plus 90Hz LCD screen and a Mediatek D810 SoC are such great specs. I totally like it!