After several leaks and rumors, Infinix finally launched the Infinix Hot 11 2022 – a refresh version of its popular Hot 11 series. The handset arrives with incremental changes over the previous generations.
The new Infinix Hot 11 2022 comes with a new design, which includes a holographic aesthetic that is paired with flat edges around the body. It also comes with a side mounted fingerprint scanner, while the rear features a dual camera setup. On the front, there is also a punch hole cutout for the selfie camera.
The smartphone sports a 6.67 inch display that has a FHD+ resolution, 89.5 percent screen to body ratio, 550 nits peak brightness, and 114 percent sRGBcolour gamut as well. Although, this panel only offers the standard 60Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood, the Infinix Hot 11 2022 is powered by an octa core UNISOC T610 processor that is paired with a Mali G52 GPU. For memory, it offers 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that can be further expanded via a MicroSD card slot. The smartphone is powered by a large 5,000mAh battery pack, but it appears that it does not support fast charging.
As for photography, the device offers a dual camera setup on the rear. This consists of a 13 megapixel primary lens and a 2 megapixel depth sensor. On the other hand, the front houses an 8 megapixel selfie camera
The phone supports a USB Type C port on the bottom of the device. Notably, the top features a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
Infinix Hot 11 2022 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2022, April 15
- Status: Exp. release 2022, April 21
- Dimensions: 166.8 x 76.6 x 9.1 mm (6.57 x 3.02 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 199.6 g (7.05 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Aurora Green, Polar Black, Sunset Gold
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 550 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Chipset: Unisoc T610 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MP2
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/2.0, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- Audio 5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: 10W
Infinix Hot 11 2022 Price and Availability
The Infinix Hot 11 2022 is only available in a single storage configuration. The 4GB+64GB storage option is priced at 8,999 INR (roughly 117 US Dollars) in India. First sale of the new device will start on the 22nd of April 2022. So for those interested, you can check out the smartphone on Flipkart. It is also offered in multiple color options, which include Aurora Green, Polar Black, and Sunset Gold.