Redmi 10 5G, Note 11S 5G and Note 11 Pro+ 5G launched for global markets
Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 10 5G, Redmi Note 11S 5G and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G smartphones for the global markets, at its online event. The Redmi 10 5G was introduced in China recently as the Redmi Note 11E and the Redmi Note 11S 5G is a variant of the Redmi Note 11T 5G that was launched in India recently.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G is the phone that was launched in China last year with the same name, but it was launched in India recently as Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge.
Redmi 10 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.99×76.09×8.9mm; Weight: 200g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Redmi Note 11S 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 30/50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G (n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/66/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 163.65 x 76.19 x 8.34mm; Weight: 204g
- 5G SA / NSA (n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/66/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging
Pricing and availability
Redmi 10 5G comes in Graphite Gray, Chrome Silver and Aurora Green colors. It comes in two storage trims with a 4/64GB one going for $199 while the 4/128GB version is $229.
Redmi Note 11S 5G comes in Midnight Black, Twilight Blue and Star Blue colors. It starts at $249 for the 4/64GB model. There’s a midpoint 4/128GB version for $279 and a top-of-the-line 6/128GB trim for $299. Availability will vary between regions and is starting in April across Xiaomi and partner carrier channels.
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G comes in Graphite Gray, Star Blue, Forest Green colors. The baseline 6/128GB trim starts at $369. The 8/128GB model is priced at $399 while the 8/256GB will go for $449. Xiaomi is hosting an early bird campaign on AliExpress between April 6-8 which slashes $20, $30 and $40 off the retail prices for the models listed above.
The phones will roll out in several markets in Europe and Asia from early April.