The iQOO Z6 5G features a 6.58 inch FHD+ LCD display that has a 90.61 percent screen to body ratio and DCI P3 color gamut. It also supports 120Hz high refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. This is good device for gamers. This is supplemented by its design as well, with the brand stating that the device has a 5 layer liquid cooling system that helps keep the device cool.
The company also placed an emphasis on its design, with the iQOO Z6 5G measuring just 8.25mm in thickness and weighing just 186 grams. It also adopts a flat design with rounded corners, with the rear having a triple camera module and the front sporting a notch display. This device is built in a 2.5D flat frame design that also features AG finish.
It also houses a side mounted fingerprint scanner as well.
Under the hood, there comes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC powering the smartphone, which is why the company is claiming its the fastest 5G handset in the price segment. This chipset is based on a 6nm process and is paired with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Interestingly, the handset also supports virtual memory expansion that adds up to an additional 4GB of memory. Another feature is the Ultra Game Mode that optimizes the games and helps boost the CPU and GPU performance.
As per the camera department, on the rear, the iQOO Z6 5G sports a 50 megapixel primary camera, that is paired with a 2 megapixel bokeh lens and another 2 megapixel macro sensor. Meanwhile, the front features a 16 megapixel selfie shooter. The smartphone features Eye Autofocus as well, which allows users to maintain a stable and clear focus on the subject in motion.
The device runs FunTouch OS 12, which is based on Android 12, out of the box. The Z6 5G offers a USB Type C, 3.5mm headphone jack, a microSD card slot, Bluetooth, and more for connectivity.
It is fueled by a large 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging and reverse charging as well.
iQOO Z6 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands: SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2022, March 16
- Status: Exp. release 2022, March 22
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.8 x 8.3 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Dynamo Black, Chromatic Blue
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size: 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~83.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Storage: 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
iQOO Z6 5G Pricing and Availability
The iQOO Z6 5G arrives in the sub 18K INR category and is available in multiple storage configurations. This includes:
- 4GB + 128GB – INR 15,999 (about 210 US Dollars)
- 6GB + 128GB – INR 16,999 (about 222 US Dollars)
- 8GB + 128GB – INR 17,999 (about 236 US Dollars)
Notably, the device will be offered with a INR 2,000 (roughly 26 US Dollars) discount for those that purchase it through the HDFC Bank.
The Z6 is offered in two color options, namely Chromatic Blue and Dynamo Black colors and will go on sale starting from 22nd March 2022.