Samsung Galaxy A23 5G CAD renders revealed
Recently, some key specs and features about the Samsung Galaxy A23 series surfaced last month, revealing a 50MP sensor from SK Hynix. Now the CAD-based renders of the phone have surfaced revealing a familiar rear design, thanks to @OnLeaks.
This reveals a 6.55-inch LCD screen with Infinity-V camera cut out. It also reveals a 3.5mm audio jack and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A23 5G Specifications (Rumored)
- 6.6-inch Infinity-V LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- 50MP rear camera, OIS, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 167.2 x 76.4 x 9mm
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 15W fast charging
We can expect it to launch sometime in March along with the 4G version of the phone.