Lenovo has officially released the Lenovo K14 Plus in the market. This is new device is actually a rebadged model of the Moto E40 launched last year. The smartphone has the same 90Hz display, triple cameras, and a UNISOC chipset.
The Lenovo K14 Plus comes with a plastic body sporting a 6.5-inch punch-hole display. It is an IPS LCD panel with HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device has a 20:9 aspect ratio and has thin bezels on all three sides except for the bottom. At the bottom, it has a thick chin.
Coming to the cameras, the phone has a triple camera system at the rear with a 48MP primary lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro unit. The rear camera can shoot videos at 1080p 30fps. It has an 8MP camera on the front.
It is powered by the UNISOC T700 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot for additional storage. The phone houses a 5,000mAh battery with a 10W charging speed. Just like the Moto E40, we can expect it to last for up to two days, depending on the usage.
The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a facial recognization option for added security. It has a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The smartphone runs on Android 11 out of the box.
Lenovo K14 Plus Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2022, January
- Status: Available. release 2022, January
- Dimensions: 168.1 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm (6.62 x 2.98 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 198 g (6.98 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Pink Clay
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Android 11
- Chipset: Unisoc T700
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Mali G52
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/2.0, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.2
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC: Unspecified
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Charging 10W
Lenovo K14 Plus Price and Availability
The Lenovo K14 Plus is priced at 523 SAR (~130 USD) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant in Saudi Arabia. It is currently available in Carbon Gray and Pink Clay color ways.