These are the smartphones to get ColorOS 12 update in February
Few months ago, OPPO announced its latest ColorOS 12 custom user interface for its smartphones. Finally, the ColorOS 12 update is now also available on smartphones manufactured by OnePlus after both OPPO and OnePlus merged their operations as well as the codebase of custom UIs ColorOS and OxygenOS.
The newly announced custom user interface from OPPO brings several improvements. The brand now belong of one of the firsts to roll out the Android 12 update for its devices. Last month, it had revealed the ColorOS 12 update rollout plan for Q1 2022.
Now, the company has revealed the list of smartphones getting the new ColorOS 12 update in the month of February 2022. The list includes devices set to receive the stable update as well as the public Beta update.
- 22 February: OPPO Reno5 K 5G, K9 5G, A93 5G
- 23 February: OPPO A72 5G
- 24 February: OnePlus 9R 5G
- 28 February: OPPO Ace2, Ace2 EVA Limited Edition
- 16 February: OPPO K9 Pro 5G
- 17 February: OPPO Reno4 SE 5G
- 24 February: OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition
- 28 February: OPPO Reno3 Pro 5G, Reno3 Vitality Edition, Reno3 Pro 5G Classic Blue Custom Edition, OPPO K7
The company recently introduced ColorOS 12.1 version which is currently limited to the newly launched OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone in China. It comes with new features like HyberBoost to improve the gaming performance, Omoji, and the company promises a faster and smoother software experience for the users.