The Motorola Moto Tab G70 has finally been launched in India after Flipkart started teasing the device last week. It is the second Motorola-branded tablet in India after Moto Tab G20. Today, we finally know when this device will be available in the country.
Just like the Moto Tab G20, we expect the Moto Tab G70 to be a rebadged Lenovo tablet. Per the features teased by Flipkart, the device will be likely a tweaked version of the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus. It is not surprising as the mobile division of Motorola is owned by Lenovo.
Talking about specs, the Moto Tab G70 has been confirmed to sport an 11-inch 2K display with 400 nits peak brightness, TÜV Rheinland-certified low blue light mode, and HD content certification for Amazon Prime Video as well as Netflix.
It will be powered by a MediaTek Helio G90T chipset paired with 64GB of storage.
The IP52-certified tablet will include Dolby Atmos-powered quad speakers. The metal body will house a 7,700mAh battery with support for 20W charging.
Finally, the device will run Android 11 with Google Entertainment Space and Google Kids Space.
Motorola Moto Tab G70 Specifications
- No cellular connectivity
- 2G bands: N/A
- 3G bands: N/A
- 4G bands: N/A
- Announced: 2022, January 12
- Status: Exp. release 2022, January
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm (10.17 x 6.42 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 490 g (1.08 lb)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Colors: Modernist Teal
- SIM: No
- Water repellent design
- Type: IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Size: 11.0 inches, 344.4 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~212 ppi density)
- Android 11
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Single – 13 MP, AF
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 7700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 20W
Motorola Moto Tab G70 Pricing and Availability
The Motorola Moto Tab G70 has been confirmed to launch in India at 12 PM on January 18. It appears the tablet will be available for purchase on Flipkart, as soon as it goes official. Whether it expands to other markets after that is unclear.
We feel this because it will be announced during Flipkart’s Big Saving Days sale, which is scheduled to run from January 17 to 22.