Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 Specifications and Price
Back in June this year, Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi TV ES 2022 in China. The television was introduced in three sizes – 55-inch, 65-inch, and 75-inch. Now, over five months after its debut, the TV gets a new 50-inch model. This model of Xiaomi TV ES 2022 is officially called Xiaomi TV ES50 2022. It has the exact same set of features as the original size variants but with lower backlight zones depending on its smaller footprint.
The television sports a 50-inch LED-backlit LCD panel with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels (4K), 1.07 billion colors, a 60Hz refresh rate with MEMC, and a 178° viewing angle. The screen supports 94% DCI-P3 color gamut, 600 nits peak brightness, Dolby Vision, and has a color accuracy of ΔE≈2.
The TV is powered by a MediaTek MT9638 SoC comprising of a quad-core ARM Cortex-A55 CPU and ARM Mali G52 (2EE) MC1 GPU. The chipset is paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. As for software, it runs MIUI for TV 3.0 based on Android.
Connectivity options on this television include dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI, 2 x USB, AV, ATV/DTMB, S/PDIF, and Ethernet.
Lastly, the metal frame-equipped TV comes with far-field microphones and 2 x 12.5W (25W) speakers with support for DTS-HD and Dolby Audio.
Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 specifications
- 50-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, MEMC, △E≈2, 1.07 billion colors, 94% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, up to 600 nits brightness
- Up to 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT9638 processor with ARM Cortex-A55 CPU, Arm Mali-G52 MC1 GPU and dedicated MediaTek APU
- 2GB RAM,32GB storage
- MIUI for TV 3.0 with PatchWall
- Far-field mics for voice control
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports up to 4K video playback, H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 25W (2 x 12.5w) speakers, Left and right channels (4 sounding units + 2 air ducts), Dolby Digital plus, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 Price and Availability
The Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 is priced at ￥ 2399 (US$ 376 / INR 28,400 approx.), available to order and will go on sale in China from December 11.