The Redmi Watch 2 Lite smartwatch was launched last month and now the company has officially unveiled this new wearable device in the European market and can be purchased through the Mi Store.
As for the specifications, the smartwatch features a 1.55-inch touchscreen display that offers a screen resolution of 360 x 320 pixels. It comes with support for features like heart rate monitoring, steps country, blood oxygen levels measuring, and more.
There are over 100 sports modes and the device also comes with support for GPS along with Galileo, GLONASS, and BDS. The product, which is rated 5ATM for water resistance, has a plastic build, making it lightweight.
It is running the company’s own proprietary operating system and has support for more than 100 watch faces to choose from. The device is powered by a 262mAh battery which is claimed to offer 10 days of battery life on a single charge.
Redmi Watch 2 Lite Specifications
- Does not support
- Announced: 2021, November 01
- Status: Available. Released 2021, November 11
- Dimensions: 41.2 x 35.3 x 10.7 mm (1.62 x 1.39 x 0.42 in)
- Weight: 35 g (1.23 oz)
- Build: Plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Black, Blue, Ivory
- SIM: No
- Waterproof (5ATM)
- 50m water resistant
- Type: TFT
- Size: 1.55 inches
- Resolution: 360 x 320 pixels (~311 ppi density)
OS: Proprietary OS
- Internal storage: Unspecified
- Memory Card slot: No
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: No
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: No
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
- USB: No
- Sensors: Accelerometer, heart rate, gyro, compass, SpO2
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 262 mAh, non-removable
Redmi Watch 2 Lite Price and Availability
The device is currently available only in Germany and not in France, Italy, or Spain but the product has been listed for those regions as well. Nonetheless, it should be available for purchase in those countries pretty soon.
The Redmi Watch 2 Lite is priced at €69.99 which roughly converts to $79. It is currently available in only the Black color option but the device will soon come in two more color options to choose from — White and Blue.