Huawei has launched the Huawei Watch Fit, the company’s latest smartwatch in India, after it was introduced last year. It features a 1.64-inch HD unique rectangular AMOLED touch screen with auto-brightness adjustment offering better viewing in sunlight and six Always-On watch faces. It offers 50m (5 ATM) water resistance, built-in GPS, heart rate tracking, and up to 10 days of battery life.
In addition to 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring, it also offers blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring. The watch has a textured matte frame and soft straps for a sophisticated and trendy look. It offers 12 kinds of animated quick-workouts like Exercise at Work, Full-Body Stretch, Ab ripper and includes 44 standard movement demonstrations.
It offers real-time workout metrics for 11 professional sport modes including running, swimming and cycling and 85 custom workout modes such as yoga, high-intensity interval training and more with real-time heart rate, calories and duration of the workout.
Huawei Watch Fit specifications
- 1.64-inch (456×280 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 326
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS supported
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor), Optical heart rate sensor, Capacitive sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Huawei TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, Huawei TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, Huawei TruRelax stress tracking, 96 workout modes
- Dimensions: 46 × 30 × 10.7 mm
- Weight: 21 grams
- Up to 10 days of battery life with typical usage, up to 7 days with heavy use and 12 hours on GPS, five-minute charge for an entire day of typical use, up to 70% with half an hour charge
The Huawei Watch Fit comes with several wrist strap colour options including Sakura Pink, Isle Blue and Graphite Black, and is priced at Rs. 14,990 (about $200). It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting from tomorrow, November 2, 2021.